Network Operations Center
Our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center (NOC) is monitored around-the-clock every day of the year, and is equipped with the finest equipment available today to ensure that your data is secure and that we are available to provide you with maximum network uptime and performance.
Features of our NOC include:
- Full carrier class fiber connections via separate entry points from multiple tier-1 providers exceeding 200 Mbps
- Fully-redundant environment controls with three 20-ton Liebert air conditioners and two 10-ton Challenger 3000 air handlers
- Fault-tolerant power subsystems, including dual Kohler diesel emergency backup generators totaling 880 KvA and APC uninterruptible power supplies
- Secure card access to the facility - All Network Performance Group facilities have protected access to the building via security card access scanners. This ensures that only authorized individuals are allowed in the facility. Customers have access to their servers 24/7/365.Fire sensors throughout the facility
- 24x7 monitored surveillance cameras at the entrance and inside the facility for further protection.
- Access to 24x7 highly skilled, experienced, courteous Network Operations staff
- Proven technology from industry leading vendors, including Cisco, Sun Microsystems, Compaq and Intel
- 24x7 monitoring and network operations staff
- Single tenant building provides extra security layer